Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I decided to start blogging to see if I would enjoy it and of corse if others would too! I think its a great idea to keep in touch and share thoughts, memories and pictures.

Today I was thinking about trying to figure things out. The constant battle of let go and let God! I think we as people feel the need to be doing something to feel proactive and feel as though we are making progress. I realized once again that trusting and not doing is in fact doing alot. This obviously only makes since to those of us who have walked in this arena before!

2 comments:

Montoya's said...

I love your pics of Mexico, it makes us want to go!! We'll take your advice about scheduling in advance to save mucho dinero $$
Love y'all
Montoya's

warhammer glod said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.