Friday, November 7, 2008

Thought for today!

Today I'm reminded of the importance to remain encouraged in the Lord. What I mean is that we have an opportunity everyday to make a difference in our spirit with what we do. I can choose to watch or listen to something that really encourages me or I can listen to, watch or engage in something that brings nothing or yet more damages my emotional and spiritual state of mind. I find that every time I listen to a sermon -podcast on line or read a book that God brings a person across my path that needs to hear what I just listened to or just read. How many people get affected by my state of mind. Either good or bad. I need to be on guard above reproach and in all days ready and in season for the message that I need to speak for the sake of who? The many people affected by what I might encourage them with or that I might offend or discourage them with. Words such an important part of our eternal destiny!

No comments: